Thursday, May 19, 2011

THE SPITS!

Show is going to be great. No doubt about that..I just wanted to take a moment to say that I've updated the "label's we support " section of the blog. When you click a certain Record Label or Company, etc etc you will be taken to that Record Co's place of business. So let's say one day I mention a certain DETROIT and or Nonspecific band. You can then go to the site check them out. Do what you have to do and If you really like the music then you can purchase it right then and there and you won't have to go through a bunch of crap like EBAY, AMAZON, FINDING THE BAND DIRECTLY, SEEING IF EVERY RECORD STORE OWNS IT. Etc etc. They are all good places though to find music. I am not knocking any one of those. The 'labels' section is to keep my readers informed and up to date with the music I am posting about. This doesn't mean that those labels are the end all be all of places. I know this. If you we're to go to every site and go in depth on every one of them though you could find some extraordinary things. Things you will not find in Mainstream music culture. Thanks for taking time to read this. I appreciate it a lot. I hope the label's section is now more helpful than like before where it just listed a name. There is a method to my madness. haha. Goodnight Detroit.