Sunday, April 20, 2014

Liquor Store on Last Call with Carson Daly

Liquor Store isn't a Detroit band but it features a member from Terrible Two's/Mahonies on guitar so I figure this is fair game to post on a Detroit/MI blog. Anyways, this is the first time I've ever seen Liquor Store on television and I was really excited. They are a relatively new band, only having been around for a few years. I found it cool that they were getting television coverage this early on in their careers. The first time I saw this band was at the first FUCKING AWESOME FEST at the Magic Stick awhile back. They played and I was like who the hell are these guys? They rule! They came on the stage and just erupted into this really tight well played music. I was blown away. Their first record YEAH BUDDY was great too. I'm excited to see what these guys bring to the table in the years to come. Anyway, here's Pile of Dirt-Liquor Store on Last Call with Carson Daly.


LIQUOR STORE-PILE OF DIRT