Saturday, February 2, 2013

BEST ALBUMS OF 2012

Okay Detroit, I made a top albums of 2012 list back in January and I'm just now getting around to posting it on here.

Now take into context that most of these albums aren't from Detroit but stuff i've found in my cd player or on my turntable. Feel free to comment with your list or check these albums out. 

1. KING TUFF- S/T


2. THEE OH SEES- PUTRIFIERS II



3. FORGETTERS-S/T (EX JAWBREAKER)

4. A PLACE TO BURY STRANGERS- WORSHIP


5. TY SEGALL- TWINS
6. THE BABIES- HOUSE ON A HILL


7. IGGY POP-APRES 
( IGGY COVERS A BUNCH OF AWESOME FRENCH/AMERICAN SONGS)

8. SCREAMING FEMALES-UGLY


9. DINOSAUR JR- I BET ON THE SKY


10. JOHNNY ILL BAND-ASK ALL DOCTORS


11. GAP DREAM-S/T

Well that's my list for 2012. Be sure to pick up or check out these albums. They won't disappoint you!