Friday, July 1, 2011

Single Barrel Detroit

These guys we're on my suggested friends on Facebook so I looked into it further and they weren't a Microbrewery from Detroit. I was a little disappointed but I got over it very quickly when I found out that they're filmmakers from Detroit that film local bands and do a very good job of it.

So what are they all about really? This video will help you understand.

what is SINGLE BARREL DETROIT? from SINGLE . BARREL . DETROIT on Vimeo.




I really like what Single Barrel is doing. It shows off Detroit how it is and it shows Detroit Music in very unique locations. It's much like how I don't like to post something on here unless it has some sort of connection to Detroit Music or Michigan. If it doesn't then I'm just another music blog and what's the point?

Anyways,

Enjoy this music video from Single Barrel Detroit

WILDCATTING: Lipping from SINGLE . BARREL . DETROIT on Vimeo.



http://singlebarreldetroit.com/