Sunday, July 4, 2010

THE PIZAZZ - GET OUT OF MY HOUSE


I'd like to talk a bit about this band for a bit. Although, I cannot review this record because I have not heard it fully I'd like to let everyone know that there's only 75 copies left at Burger Records. Lets talk about the release for a minute, it was released originally on cassette and Bobby Harlow of the band, " THE GO " recorded it for them. The tape was released in 2009. Only 200 of the vinyl pressing were released. 250 Get out of my house tapes were produced.

here is a link to "Smashin' Transitors" a blog from Port Huron, MI. This blogger speaks about The Pizazz and mostly the tape release.

http://smashintransistors.blogspot.com/2010/06/pizzazz-get-out-of-my-house-cassette.html

^link^

This blogger spoke more in depth about, the " Get out of my house" cassette. I really enjoy the melodies the Pizazz uses in their music. Everyone was waiting back then for Burger to release it on vinyl and here it is! The Band is very excited and I'm excited for them.

(Note: The photo above is the tape release. The LP art features the room photo for more into go to: http://burgerrecords.webs.com/ )

www.myspace.com/thepizazzcare

THE PIZAZZ
2001-present
From Detroit Michigan
Mike : Keys, vocals, guitar
Mike : Bass, vocals
Ted : Guitar, vocals
Jake: Drums